Monday, September 23, 2013

Doug and Brent - Ready get set go!

Hello Everyone! Well we are officially starting our open adoption process. It is so surreal for us right now. We have been wanting to start a family for years now and we finally can see light at the end of the tunnel. I know that we are going to have so many of ups and downs and if I know me I am just going to have to learn that it is going to take time and take it day by day. One thing I can say is that being a dad is something we both have always wanted and I know our life is going to change in so many ways and we are ready and we will take on all new experiences as they come. Thank you to everyone for joining us in our journey and I look forward to your comments and thoughts as we go through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment