Tuesday, March 11, 2014


It's been about 2 1/2 weeks since we have been "live" and it has pretty quiet on our end. We know this waiting game can be quite the process. Doug and I are hopeful something will come about soon. However, to help take our mind off of things we are creating projects at the house. This past weekend I spent demoing our master bath. Over the next couple of days/weeks (dep...ends how ambitious I am) we will have a nice new master bath with a walk-in shower. After that, Doug already has a pretty long list created for me to keep me busy for a bit! 

If anyone would like or know anyone that would like a hard-copy of our portfolio/Dear Birth Mother Letter, please message us and we can drop one in the mail. Thanks for keeping up and following us!

Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment