Friday, June 20, 2014

Thanks Everyone - Reflection on the Week

I have been reflecting today on how great this week has been thus far.  On Sunday we got back from a great trip with friends in Fort Lauderdale, FL where we were able to relax and soak in a little bit of sun.  We arrived home early so we were able to spend some quality time with each other and our two adorable puppies.  Trevor's, the puggle, birthday was on Sunday so he got a little extra attention and a special treat.  On Tuesday, I was able to get back to Boot Camp and work out with the awesome Zone Boot camp folks and Doug and I had date night after work.  On Wednesday, we had an article published about our journey by David Atlanta Magazine. Now it is Friday and I look forward to the weekend hanging out with friends and my boo.  I was also able to catch up with our adoption counselor and she thinks we are doing the right things with getting ourselves out there and networking.  The networking isn't possible without such great friends and followers!

As such, I wanted to take this time to again thank everyone for the support and if you feel like it, please share and ask friends to LIKE our Facebook page and iheart adoption pages.  Links are below.  Have a great weekend!

www.facebook.com/realmoderndads
www.iheartadoption.org/users/dougandbrent

No comments:

Post a Comment