Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Real Modern Dads thought of the day.

Hello Everyone!  We are almost three months live now. We have our joyful days. We have our frustrated days. We have our days of excitement. It is defiantly a completely different experience that I originally thought. I will say we have been living our life with our family and friends which has kept us so busy. We love to travel and that has always been so important to us and we will always keep that as a big part of our life. We can't wait for our child to be right along with us.  I know that we will have our child sooner than later and when it is right it will happen. I will say that I am proud of myself because I normally can be very anxious and I have gone outside of my normal box. This has helped me tremendously when it comes to living my day to day.  

I would like to thank everyone for the support and sharing our story it is all about getting us seen all over the U.S. This is so important for us to meet our potential birthmother. Love you all so much. 😀😀

No comments:

Post a Comment