Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy Hump Day

Brent and I are working through the Home Study for our agency. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is so crazy to think of how much we have to go through to start our family. It is all so worth it and I can’t wait to meet our birthmother. Well once we are chosen . I know how I am and I am going to have to learn how to chill, and let the process happen the way it is supposed to. It may take a month or it may take a year. In the end we will have our family and it will be so worth it. Now I am taking the time to relax and enjoy each experience as it comes. One thing now that I am also doing is reading books and if you know me I will take the movie over the book anytime. LOL … So hey it’s a growing experience look at me..

No comments:

Post a Comment