Monday, October 7, 2013

Portfolio Time

Happy Monday! Brent and I are finishing up all our paperwork and beginning to work on our portfolio. We are going through hundreds of pictures and also getting ready to take a few more to have as many options as possible. Hey I love a good photo shoot so this works for me. We are also working on birthmother letters and writing about our life together. I tell you this is defiantly overwhelming sometimes. I must say Brent and I have a lot of support and it has been amazing. It’s still so crazy sometimes how my life is about to change I consider myself a very social person. I know my life will be turned completely upside down and you know something I am ready. Thank you again for all the great words of wisdom and kind thoughts. We are so ready to start our family. Brent and I know there are so many people going through the exact same process. We are here to support anyone else going through this journey it is always great to have a support system. This is just one story and there are so many current and future amazing Real Modern Dads out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment