Tuesday, October 15, 2013

One Month Later

Brent and I started our adventure a month ago. It is crazy to think how much we have gone through in this short amount of time. We have had FBI checks, GBI checks, Employment verifications, health history explored. We have had our amazing friends and family write letters of recommendation for us. Thanks Kara, Greg, Kari and the girls we love you. Brent and I have filled out home study questionnaires and written autobiographies. This is just a small amount of what we have completed. We have also completed a two day seminar where we got to meet with other couples who are in the same position as we are. I will admit it is great to know you are not the only one experiencing this journey. I also love all the support we have gotten from around the world it really truly has been amazing. I know we have a roller coaster ride of emotion still about to happen. I am excited to share the good the bad and the in between. I will always be honest with my feelings and thoughts of our process. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime throughout this journey. And we continue to the next……………

1 comment:

  1. Share our story with your friends and family! Thank you for the support!

    ReplyDelete